QuickTime is a professional tool that supports all multimedia files for playing and editing, it support files such as videos, music, animations, texts and other interactions. Almost of the video and audio file formats and real time video streaming is supported by QuickTime.
MOV video file format is a popular multimedia file which is designed and developed by Apple Inc. that able to store and share multimedia files like movies and videos. MOV file generally contains tracks that hold a particular type data like video, audio, subtitles in text file, etc. All these data is stored in a file system which is known as Atoms. This video file contains extension .mov which is supported by popular operating systems like Mac, Windows and Android OS. It is very popular video file format but it gets infected or damaged or corrupt or inaccessible due to several scenarios.
Some most common MOV file Errors are listed below:
- “This document could not be opened. The movie’s file format isn’t recognized’.
- “The movie could not be opened. This is not a movie file”. (You may face this error is displayed when video is inappropriately shot from cameras and tried to play using Mac’s QuickTime player.
- “moov atom not found”. (This error occurs when user tried to open a corrupt MOV file)
Some known Signs of a Damaged MOV file:
- Unable to play video but audio plays properly
- The sound and video data of the video is out-of-sync
- MOV Video gets freezes suddenly while playing
But don’t worry because know you can easily fix all types of MOV file error without need of any professional knowledge or skills, YES it is true you simply need a MOV file repair tool. This application will allows you to repair QuickTime MOV error without need of any backup file.
Major Reason for MOV File corruptions that lead “QuickTime MOV File no video error”:
- While editing MOV files on iMovie or any other third party video editor application if any error occurs then it cause MOV file to be not capable to play or damage
- If any error occurs while downloading MOV video file from internet can make the file broken or error full.
- Modified or converted MOV video make MOV file damaged and unrecognizable by QuickTime application
- Computer Viruses and malwares infection can convert a healthy MOV video file in to an error showing video.
- If any interruptions like power cut and other occurs while transferring the MOV file from one system to another then there is a chance that MOV file gets damaged.
Method to repair QuickTime MOV File no video error:
You can use some trick to play error showing MOV file, transfer it to another PC with different OS and then try to play inaccessible MOV file through other video players. If you are still unable to open MOV video file then you have to try a third party tool. Download MOV Repair Tool in order to fix QuickTime MOV file no video error. This tool is recommended by lots of professionals because of its performance and easy to use features. This application is able to repair all types of QuickTime MOV file error. You can even fix all damage MOV files
irrespective of the reasons for corruption through MOV repair tool without any harass.
Almost all errors in the MOV files are fixable including fixing QuickTime MOV file no video errors. You just have to act wisely and carry out proper repair action accordingly to fix QuickTime MOV file no video errors.
How to fix “QuickTime MOV File no video error“:
Step 3: The recovering process will start recovering the entire video file.
Step 4: After this you can see the preview of the repaired video file.
Step 5: After this browse the file were you want to save the repaired MOV file by clicking on the “Save” button.